AntiSocial Solutions is a full-service digital marketing agency made up of people who love to create. Our work spans industries; we produce cinematic media pieces and conceptual campaigns for great brands across the globe. As a division of Thinkingbox, we have offices located in Vancouver, Toronto, New York City, Salt Lake City, and Los Angeles. You’ll be joining a truly diverse, international, and supremely talented group of people who craft campaigns and provide solutions for the world’s top brands.
We're looking for an experienced and talented Senior Digital Media Strategist to join our team! The ideal candidate will be responsible for defining and building the strategy, as well executing where needed on clients' paid media advertising campaigns across paid channels such as Google, Facebook/Instagram, programmatic, direct buys, Pinterest, TikTok and more. The Senior Digital Media Strategist will report to our Media Director and will be tasked with ensuring that all deliverables are presented on time, meeting the clients objectives.
The Senior Digital Media Strategist we're looking for will have all the technical skills (able to build campaigns in platform) along with strategic vision and oversight. The Senior Digital Media Strategist will need to understand the big picture and how the media landscape works together and be able to clearly communicate this to both the client and the project team. This role will be responsible for making key strategy decisions and recommendations to ensure a successful campaign. The Senior Digital Media Strategist will also be responsible for assessing what resources are needed for what project, assisting with pitches for new business, and mentoring a team of junior to senior media buyers.
- Develop in-depth full-funnel marketing strategies and speak to how everything works together
- Provide budget recommendations to clients across different budget levels
- Be able to provide budget recommendations to clients who do not know what to spend
- Be able to strategize the best way to maximize a client’s media budget to meet and achieve their goals
- Be confident working with minimal client information, thinking critically to ask the right questions and define client needs and lead media client onboardings
- Support account team on media process inclusive of outlining next steps, deliverables, deliverable dates, and technical questions
- Lead client strategy meetings and presentations as well as support on monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting periods
- Conduct audits of the client’s existing digital marketing efforts, developing strategies, PoV and tactics for optimization
- Develop relevant analytics reports, including analysis and recommendations across all relevant channels for defined programs
- Work closely with our creative team to ideate holistic marketing campaigns and provide media-specific creative approaches and recommendations
- Provide expert support on client pitches from deck development, scoping, and presentation
- Provide mentorship to junior, intermediate, and senior level media buyers as well as account managers
- Stay up to date with industry news and trends and provide knowledge sharing to the team
- Oversee media buyers execution, ensuring thorough and extensive QA
- Work closely with media buyers to provide insights and recommendations to improve campaign strategy and performance
- 5+ years working in paid media capacity, in-house or at an agency
- 3+ years extensive experience with paid search through Google Ads (Microsoft Ads is a bonus)
- 3+ years extensive experience with paid social (across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc)
- Experience executing and optimizing Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn campaigns
- 3+ years display and video experience
- Programmatic experience/knowledge
- YouTube and GDN experience
- Knowledge and in-depth experience with remarketing and custom audience targeting and building
- In-depth experience with building full funnel marketing strategies and being able to speak to how everything works together
- Extensive experience with executing and optimizing Ecommerce campaigns and strategies (Facebook Shopping, Shopify, Google Shopping)
- Experience with goal tracking across platforms as well as through GA and GTM
- Google Data Studios Experience or knowledge
- Experience working with Google Analytics and pulling reports
- Be able to use data to drive decision making to support our clients needs
- Excellent presentation skills and comfortable speaking and leading client/project meetings
- Experience leading new business pitches from concept to execution as well as scoping out media projects
Ability to maintain job performance and a positive attitude in a quickly growing and evolving company
- Ability to pivot quickly and recommend new processes where needed
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
- Experience identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation and continuous improvement of best practice
We celebrate diversity both of our work and our people. We simply look for great talent and are dedicated to building a workplace where everyone feels valued and part of the family.
Thank you for taking the time to apply for this opportunity. Please include your resume and links to your online portfolio with your application. Unfortunately, due to the number of applications we receive we are not able to contact everyone who applies. However, all applications are stored in our talent database and will be considered for future opportunities.