AntiSocial Solutions is a full-service digital marketing agency made up of people who love to create. Our work spans industries; we produce cinematic media pieces and conceptual campaigns for great brands across the globe. As a division of Thinkingbox, we have offices located in Vancouver, Toronto, New York City, Salt Lake City, and Los Angeles. You’ll be joining a truly diverse, international, and supremely talented group of people who craft campaigns and provide solutions for the world’s top brands.
AntiSocial is searching for a Senior Data Analyst to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for leading the data and analytics service and team. The candidate will be able to provide an in-depth analysis of marketing analytics to provide business insights that affect the growth of a company.
- Help lead and build the Data and Analytics service offering and processes.
- Establish reporting tools and guidelines and roll these out to the departments.
- Work with Social and Media Directors to ensure proper reporting integrations and analysis.
- Work with media and social teams to help drive insightful analysis and recommendations.
- Analyze the performance across multiple channels and deliver detailed insights to increase effectiveness, driving key performance metrics.
- Aggregate and analyze data across paid media and organic social platforms to develop hypotheses to optimize projects.
- Collaborate with our teams across all our offices to track performance, glean insights, and make informed decisions about optimizations.
- Provide insight on attribution to inform on touchpoints throughout the sales funnel.
- Advise cross-functional teams to help with tagging campaigns and identifying patterns with web traffic and behaviours to improve tracking and reporting.
- Leverage media platforms to conduct research and drive a greater understanding of our audience.
- Create data-informed hypotheses for A/B testing and personalization.
- Work with marketing software and tools such as Google Analytics, Google DataStudios, Google Tag Manager, Google Merchant Centre, Salesforce, Tableau, Shopify, Facebook Ads, Search Console, Google Ads, and LinkedIn Ads.
- Deploy successful SEM bidding strategies, placement mixes, and effective keyword management to hit target KPIs.
- Participate in cross-functional strategic planning that incorporates insights from the digital landscape, competitive intelligence, and data from our clients’ businesses together into impactful, integrated campaign proposals.
- Maintain a solid understanding of client objectives and draw a dotted line between digital media spend to marketing outcomes.
- Build visual reports to reflect clients' business goals and KPIs.
- Implement pixel tracking and goal tracking across paid platforms (FB, Google, Pinterest, etc) as well as goal tracking within GTM and Google Analytics.
- Ensure clients' site and tracking are all set up and ready to go before campaign launches.
- Evaluate and test new marketing and technology platforms and reporting tools.
- Strong technical, analytical, and strategic background is a must.
- Previous experience building reporting templates across the digital ecosystem and providing actionable insights and recommendations as well as training team members on reporting.
- 5+ years experience with Google Tag Management (e-commerce setup and integration, tagging, pixel tracking, etc).
- 5+ years experience with Google Analytics setup and analyzing, and optimizing.
- 3+ years experience managing social campaigns in Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Ads, or DCM, experience with community management tools like Spredfast or Sprout a plus.
- 3+ years experience with building and analyzing Google Data Studios.
- 4+ years of experience managing search and shopping campaigns in Google Adwords required.
- 3+ years experience with product feeds and management across Google Merchant Centre and Facebook Ads
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders (internal and external) is a must (ie client marketing manager, IT teams, brand manager, etc).
- Experience with Nielsen Vividata, Comscore, and e-Marketer is an asset, not required.
- Extensive experience presenting to stakeholders and executives.
- Experience building reports for different stakeholder groups.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with SQL to extract, manipulate and discover insights in large data sets.
- Statistics and experimental methodology (e.g. A/B testing).
- Ability to multitask and scale efforts across accounts, campaign objectives, and digital tasks.
- Experience in an agency or client-side is a must.
- Previous experience documenting case studies that showcase campaign/project successes, ability to summarize learnings from client challenges to help better inform future work.
At Thinkingbox, we celebrate diversity both in our work and our people. We simply look for great talent and are dedicated to building a workplace where everyone feels valued and part of the Thinkingbox family.
Thank you for taking the time to apply for this opportunity. Please include your resume and links to your online portfolio with your application. Unfortunately, due to the number of applications we receive we are not able to contact everyone who applies. However, all applications are stored in our talent database and will be considered for future opportunities.