AntiSocial Solutions is a full-service digital marketing agency made up of people who love to create. Our work spans industries; we produce cinematic media pieces and conceptual campaigns for great brands across the globe. As a division of Thinkingbox, we have offices located in Vancouver, Toronto, New York City, Salt Lake City, and Los Angeles. You’ll be joining a truly diverse, international, and supremely talented group of people who craft campaigns and provide solutions for the world’s top brands.
AntiSocial Solutions is looking for an experienced video editor to add to our growing Vancouver team. This role would involve the creation of narrative driven content, case study videos and social content.
- Use shot footage, leverage stock when necessary to craft narrative through edits.
- Colour grading footage to establish mood and set tone.
- Editing and versioning of narrative-driven content, case study videos, social content for client and internal use.
- Responsible for end-to-end post-production tasks including ingesting and reviewing footage, shot selects, rough cuts, audio adjustments, implementing music and VO, titling, basic colour correction, final editing and file delivery.
- Collaborating with the team on pre-production tasks including video script, storyboarding, VO and music sourcing.
Desired Skills and Expertise
- Existing post-production and complete workflow experience.
- Experience with Resolve and/or Adobe Premiere is paramount.
- A keen sense and demonstrable knowledge of pacing for short-form videos and ability to achieve a clear narrative arc.
- A keen sense of colour grading, with demonstrable examples to accompany this.
- After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator proficiency is a plus.
- Have a sense of animation and timing and the foresight to leverage motion graphics to enhance an edit.
- Work with motion graphic teams to clearly define the animation needed to enhance the edit.
- Ability to efficiently ingest and organize large volumes of RAW, high-res footage.
- Ability to problem-solve independently and iterate on provided feedback.
- Detail-oriented, strong organizational skills and a collaborative personality are a must.
- Demonstrable experience editing case study and/or short-form promotional videos are a huge plus.
- Experience working with advertising agencies.
At Thinkingbox, we celebrate diversity both in our work and our people. We simply look for great talent and are dedicated to building a workplace where everyone feels valued and part of the Thinkingbox family.
Thank you for taking the time to apply for this opportunity. Please include your resume, and provide a clear link to your portfolio or reel in your application. Unfortunately, due to the number of applications we receive, we cannot contact everyone who applies. However, all applications are stored in our talent database and will be considered for future opportunities.
Please provide a clear link to your portfolio or reel in your application.